I Nostri Progetti
En_Pathy is an AMIF funded project which aim is to support care systems for migrant children.
Our goal is to identify, share and transfer good practices on alternative care options to unaccompanied minors (UM) in four partner countries: Spain, Italy, The Netherlands and Germany.
As a part of the initiative, we are also focusing on monitoring the availability and accessibility of alternatives and methodologies to the administrative detention of unaccompanied minors.
What do we want to achieve?
The proposal looks for the answer to what happens to UM on arrival in Europe, what are those supporting services and care options provided to them and to achieve the following objectives:
- To foster the sharing of good practices among EU States on the protection of UM as there is a wealth of knowledge and good practices on the protection UM, alternative care systems which needs to be shared at EU level.
- To learn from country partners care systems to transfer it to other EU states:
- “Accoglienza Toscana” (=Tuscany Hosting Model – IT) and how both social and health systems collaborates to offer quality services to UM as well as those care supporting healthy policies delivered to UM.
- The NL care system to UM (NIDOS Model) and how it fulfils the guardianship task for unaccompanied Minor Asylum Seekers and its family-based careers system.
- The Spanish Care and Support system and the German model, their characteristics and how both systems involve trained migrants of second generation in the process of welcoming UM migrants.
It is possible to visit the web page www.enpathyproject.eu for more information.